An Interesting 'Ranting'! Plenty Questions, Where Are The Answers…? Enjoy!

This is an interesting post, I got from Sdimokokorkus’ blog. She said it is meant to scream out your lungs and free yourself of whatever is bugging you...but, i dont understand why she called it a 'rant' because the issues raised are issues of public concern, Anyway, read and tell me what you think
Find her questions below....
I am just tired of all the bad news from left, right and centre concerning different countries.
-I cannot understand why so many men are raping young girls, it’s like a virus and really shocking.
-Where are the missing Chibok girls?
-I cannot stop asking myself where Nigeria will be soon and if we will survive all this bombing and killing.
-Why are so many Nigerians crashing? Why can’t people tolerate each other anymore?
-Where are so many people jobless and hungry?
-Why can’t Kelechi Ihegwu find someone to give her the N15million in bulk that she needs for the surgery to better her condition but yet people are spending money on outrageous things….vanity upon vanity!
Hmmmmmm………………

Source: Stella’s Blog  
Share on Google Plus

About TRENDY

Shift from the Memorization of Facts to the Understanding of Principles.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment