I wouldn’t say that I
agreed with this assertion a 100% but, I decided to share it
here, who knows, it may be correct. According to a recent research by German
scientists and researchers at the Max Plenck Institute for Human Development,
too much porn can make men stupid. Hmm!
According to the
scholars, men who overdose on porn have less grey matter, making their
brains generally smaller than those who rarely watch porn.
The scientists further
revealed that men who have formed this ugly habit of watching too much porn
have a smaller striatum- striatum according to relevant materials is
that part of the brain which processes ‘reward and motivation’; and
researchers have come out to say too much porn affects this all important part
of the brain. Rolling my eyes!
Anyway, it is not yet
very clear whether watching porn leads to certain brain changes or whether
people born with certain brain type watch more pornography but one thing was
clear- less intelligent men love pornography; and the advise is simple, avoid
pornography! It is avoidable!

0 comments:
Post a Comment