Yah! We are at it
again, our Beauty of the Week stuff. It has been long we did this? Anyway,
we decided to hold on until we get the right person in order not to compromise standards.
Winks!
This week, we present
to you an upcoming blogger and celebrity damsel Egwoh Vivian Nneka as our
Beauty
of the Week. Vivy graduated from the department of Linguistics and Communications Studies,
Uniport; and she is one of the best students the department has ever produced. #fact..... continueCalm, friendly and intelligent, our beauty of the week is fun filled and gisty (my type). A little interaction with her really welcomed me to her world and I wasn’t disappointed. In the ‘blogsphere’, Vivy is a force to reckon with (Find her link here:). The first day, I found myself reading her blog, she obviously, kept me glued to my phone 'sleeplessly' and ‘hungrylessly’ for almost a ‘century’ as she continually fed me with relevant stuffs. She has a way of presenting her stories and doesn’t spare any bit of her God’s given talent in doing what she knows how to do best. Blogging!
Doro Vivy is friends with pretty damsels: Amie, Sarah and Success. Do you want a God fearing, intelligent and smart blogger as a friend? I recommend Vivian! Just give her a few years; she would become another Linda Ikeji! Dearest Campus Watch Readers; I hereby present to us: Egwoh Vivian Nneka as our Campus Watch Beauty of the Week!





Wow.....so pretty
ReplyDeleteCampus Watch, Plz link me to her blog. I love this damsel
ReplyDeleteI will be the next....dancing skelewu with dorobucci
ReplyDeleteyah! she is really beautiful,intelligent and talented. keep it up girlllllllll
ReplyDelete