Baby Mama for eight years! Who does
that? Lol!
Sometime ago, the news went viral
on social media that Debola the
mother of the Ile Ijo crooner Mr. MAY
D's two-year-old son hits the internet with pictures and stories of how she
was maltreated by the popular singer. Wow!
Don’t forget, they are about
eight years old in their relationship, and she is still a baby Mama. Lol! I learnt
she claimed that Mr. May D had battered her silly since they started their marriage
sorry relationship. I decided not to blog it so that you people wouldn’t accuse
me of blabber mouthing…Lol!
However, in the chat with Punch, the super dude reacted to the
allegations through his manager Oreoluwa Akinbode. He said he didn’t beat the
woman… #rolling my eyes!
In his words:
“The
truth is that the news has been out for a while and I haven’t spoken to anybody
about it and May D has not either. When we read the news, we were shocked
because it is false. We have spoken to our lawyers and our PR team and they
have something they are working on. We want anything that would come out to be
the official statement of the company. We don’t want to release individual
responses. Aside from being his manager, May D is also my cousin. Anything I
say can be considered to be a statement from both his management and brother.
That is why I am skeptical about going into details.
“Anything
that will come out will be from our lawyers or PR team. We want it to be
official. Funny enough, you do not need to hear from May D before you know that
he does not beat women not to talk about the mother of his child. If you
followed the news, a lot of people replied on May D’s behalf that it is not
possible without us saying anything. Anybody that knows him one on one knows
that he is not capable of such. She is still the mother of his son and because
of that, we have to be cautious. We need to think of the family and that is why
we need to be reasonable at this point. I don’t know why his baby mama would
put out such a story about him. It is a personal relationship between them”.

0 comments:
Post a Comment