Ermm… (clearing
throat) I was on my own ooo, this afternoon, surfing the internet to
get some breaking news for my teeming readers, when I came across
this write up by a Germany based Nigerian Celebrity blogger ‘Stella’
In short, to avoid
adding salt and pepper, to what she wrote, the much I can do here is
to repost the write up. Lol! Read her back
lashing sorry write up after this cut...
She wrote: "Okay,
so the Baloguns were guest at the Idibias and they ended up at the eating table…okay
cool…now, let’s talk
I
just see a lot of errors on this eating table…
-The
child playing with a phone at this point in time is wrong.
-What
are they eating?...flat and uninteresting
-Bottle
of water on the floor? Wrong.
-Tiwa
and hubby should please keep their phones away from their host eating table
next time…it’s so rude.please
-Wrong
glasses…I see Beer glasses on the table and I see water inside one.
Abeg
help me, what else do you see wrong here?
Its
not just about being a celeb, its having the right manners and if I have to
teach you the little I know, I will
If
anyone decides to cuss me out, like I care!....if they decided to let out this
pic, they should have made it a perfect setting.
Please
if you love them, teach them how its done, I don try!
One
love to Baloguns and Idibia’s…especially Annie!"
Choi! No wonder, some
people don’t really like bloggers, always talking about and ‘dissing’
others, as if they are perfect… Lol! But do you think she is correct? Look
at the table arrangement again…lol!
Source: Stella Dimokokorkus

0 comments:
Post a Comment