Wahala dey for social media!
Thank God, all these beefs
sometimes start and end on social media and doesn’t extend to the outside world
or real life, if not…Lol!
Sometime ago, some busy bodies accused
Sofia Vergara of wearing the same kind of body hugging dresses always… so in
what seemed to be a long awaited opportunity to slam back at those critics, the
42 year old stunning beauty in the May
issue of Vanity Fair, shockingly
reveals she wish she had fake boobs because when she lays down, they go all the
way to her belly…Lol!
In her words:...
“Sometimes you read in the press
like, oh, Sofía is wearing again the same shape dress, and I want to answer
them and say, What the fuck do you want me to wear? Obviously there’s a reason
why that’s what I go for.”
On her boobs, she said:
“My boobs are, like, huge. “My
whole life, buying a bra was a nightmare. What I used to do when I moved to
L.A., I found places like Frederick’s of Hollywood that make bras for
[strippers]. Believe me, I wish I had fake boobs. I lay down and they
completely go down like all the way, like here.It’s not fun.”

0 comments:
Post a Comment