WoW!!! North West Loves Her Shoes More Than Anything Else -Kim Kardashian


Little wonder, she is already a fashion icon! Lol!
In a recent interview with Vogue Magazine, popular celebrity damsel Kim K revealed her sons obsession for shoes. According to the TV Reality Show star who is happily married to popular rapper Kanye West, her 22 month old daughter, North West is really particular about what she wants to wear. #rolling-my-eyes
In her words:

“Every day she wakes up and says "shoes." You have to bargain with her - before you change her diaper she needs a pair of shoes on, Well, North does love handbags, And anything where there's a little bit of glitz.You know, we're trying to expand the family,' 'We're doing everything we can. I would be so happy with whatever God gave me, but I mean, eventually, yes, I would love a boy”.
Share on Google Plus

About TRENDY

Shift from the Memorization of Facts to the Understanding of Principles.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment