This is funny. I repeat very funny. Oya, Let me analyze
this; you mean you have been dating a guy for three years now and even has an
18 months old child for him yet, you are yet to accept his proposal because of
the style…Lol! You are a learner
In a recent chat with The Sun, Britain’s
Got Talent judge, Alesha Dixton opened up on why she has refused her Nigerian
boyfriend’s proposals so far. Alesha sais she wants Azura Onoye to get down on
one knee. This is simple joor!
In her words:
“AZ has asked me to marry him
loads of times now. He’s always doing it, but I always say no. ’It’s like he’s
joking around. I want him to buy a ring and get down on one knee. When he does
that I’ll say yes straight away. I definitely want to marry him”.

0 comments:
Post a Comment