Talented Actress Nse Ikpe Etim Shares a Cute Picture With Her Husband + The Story Of How They Met


Drunk in love!
Screen Diva Nse Ikpe Etim took to her page to share a ‘sweet and drunk in love’ throwback photo with her husband of 2 years, Clifford Sule.
The stunning actress also let the cat out of the bag on how they met in school and one thing led to another and they became glued together. The Screen goddess revealed that her husband, a senior lecturer at Middlesex University was her first boyfriend. #turningmyeyes
She once said:
“He was my first boyfriend. I was 17, he left for school, I schooled here and he came back, so we got married.”We didn’t talk for a bit, you know, he went on with his life, I went on with mine and then we reconnected…and er…he wasn’t ready at the time, broke my heart.”
Share on Google Plus

About TRENDY

Shift from the Memorization of Facts to the Understanding of Principles.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment