One ‘stupid’ thing they say about Bloggers
is that they don’t know how to shut up their mouths and mind their business. Lol!
Ask Linda Ikeji she is the number
one in this act. In fact, yours truly, is also guilty of that…Lol! But you know
what? That’s exactly what our readers want us to tell them. Lol!
The only one I tried so much to
stay away from is this pornographic posting…No, no, no, you can’t see that
here. Lol! Bloggers are not blabbermouths though…lol!
Anyway, if this guess work is
anything to be trusted, it means that both Tran
Karrueche and Chris Brown are looking for ways to get back to each other....continue
Karrueche just posted the stuff
you read above and we all know Chris Brown has been begging for another chance(s).
I also heard her fans have started
warning her not to go back; because whenever she wants to take him back, she
first starts with quotes…lol! Am pretty sure Tran Karrueche would go back…Is it
Chris again? Lol!
Amebo! Anyway, my ears are
wide open, of course, that’s one of the ways I put food on the table. Lol!

0 comments:
Post a Comment