EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW!!! “I Was Never Dethroned & Have No Issues with My Organization; the Speculation about my Dethronement is False…” Queen Christabel Iwuala Explodes…

To all my sweet hearts that love gossip, this alluring, but shocking gist will be welcomed with open arms. In fact, this is the type of gossip they have been expecting from this blog. Trendy Gist can expect a real hullabaloo now that this interview has hit the blogsphere.
Hmmm! We all know (rather think), that Queen Agu Maryann Onyeka was the Queen of Trust International 2014; and she has even handed over to Queen Cynthia Ugbah as the current Queen of Trust…but now, another Beauty Queen who goes by the name Queen Christable Iwuala is ‘seemingly’ accusing her of impersonation; insisting with a fortiori, that she (Christable) was actually crowned the Queen of Trust International at last year’s Queen of Trust Pageant, and not Queen Onyeka; while maintaining also that she was the authentic Queen of Trust 2014, and not the one we all believe was #rollingmyeyes.
Again, in what seemed to be a long awaited opportunity to clear the air on news making the rounds that she (Queen Christable) was dethroned as the Queen of Trust 2014, a few months after her emergence; and that she allegedly went away with some stuffs belonging to the reputable organization. The school of Aviation graduate turned model Christable, revealed that no such thing happened. In fact, she said that she heard about the alleged dethronement via a ‘hearsay’.

Read the interview after the cut…


Ø  For the sake of this interview, could you please introduce yourself?
My name is Queen Christable Iwuala, ex-Queen of Trust International 2014, presently running my fashion House. I am also a graduate of school of Aviation, I studied Cabin Crew.

Ø  What’s the Queen of Trust Beauty Pageant all about?
Queen of Trust pageant has a slag (beauty for purpose), it has been a platform for youth empowerment and development, raising stronger youths to be blessings to humanity and to stand on their own like I am now.
Ø  You said there are speculations making the rounds that you were dethroned a few months after your emergence as the Queen of Trust 2014, how true is that speculation?
The speculation is false, I was never dethroned. In fact, I neither had issues with my crown nor with my boss…I had the best Boss I can ever ask for (Kelvin & Preye Inokoba). I was just busy with personal issues and it happens that at the period of my handing over, I wasn’t around.
I was also very busy with my course’s final training outside Nigeria. That was in Ghana. My runner up handed over since I was not around. And later, I started hearing gossip that someone was peddling rumour that I was dethroned as the Queen of Trust International 2014. I really don’t know but, most calls I get keep saying: “your runner up says”.

Ø  (cuts in…) Please, who was your runner up?
Agu Onyeka Maryann
Ø  Wait, are you saying that Queen Agu Onyeka Maryann was not the Queen of Trust International 2014 rather your Ist Runner up?
Yes! She was the runner up and handed over since I was not around. You can goggle about me, and get the real interview…I am not after any position or anything but I am just clearing the air. I was never dethroned.
Ø  Now was there any dispute between the both of you after you emerged the winner…as in, why do you think she decided to spread false rumours about you?
We were close and lived like we’ve known for ages and there was never any beef between us, except she has one. Like I said, most calls I get keep saying: “your runner up says”.
Ø  But, during that period, the organization presented Queen Agu Onyeka as the Queen of Trust International 2014, and she also took some shots with the Crown and Serge. She was also used as the profile picture of the Queen of Trust Facebook page. So, why didn’t they use you, if actually you weren’t dethroned as speculated?
Really? Am not surprised because by the time I returned, I saw all the pictures and I had to keep quiet and watch. I wouldn’t have said anything after the handover if not for the face rumour of me been dethroned…I still have my serge and crown used in crowning me on that day. I have never been dethroned. I made sure I worked well with my office even during my past reigns as a Queen

Ø  Thanks for discussing with us
Thanks, am grateful
N/B: I have contacted the Queen of Trust organization for their own side of the story; and I am likely to blog it as soon as I get a feed back. 
Share on Google Plus

About TRENDY

Shift from the Memorization of Facts to the Understanding of Principles.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

7 comments:

  1. The girl is unfortunately high on cheap drugs...where were you b4 now....shmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please, Mr. Anonymous, I take a strong exception to that...if you don't really have anything to comment on the issue at hand. Please, it wouldn't make sense to comment. I don't accomodate foul language here

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have said what i said...u wouldn't beat me...u simply yashed the gal and gave her a cheap publicity...#tongues out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so called authentic so called Ex Queen is not any graduate of any school she is an uneducated illiterate and which travel? That girl is high on cheap drugs, who is even going to believe this transparent lies na wah o so this kind of people still exist I pity the man that will marry her God forbid

    ReplyDelete
  5. This girl is very ugly gosh taaaaaa

    ReplyDelete